We are excited to be back at the Centre and look forward to welcoming you.
At Mount Martha House Community Centre we have available a range of programs and activities for the whole community which will be offered via face to face and via zoom.
In addition to our regular activities, courses and support groups we are adding some exciting new programs to cater to a range of ages. For primary aged children we are offering an after-school hours program in arts and craft, creative writing, drama and dance that will keep the children engaged and entertained.
For the adults if you would like to learn a new skill and connect with others, please join Zak for flower arranging techniques or perhaps you would like to learn botanical drawing with Susie.
Please check our Term 1 Program to discover a range of programs for people of all ages.
Connect, Learn & Contribute
Are you looking to be involved in your local community?
We are calling on individuals, community groups, volunteers and local businesses to fill in an Expression of Interest (EOI) to run a program/activity or a community service from our new facility at Mornington Community House.
Submit your Expression of Interest
We are COVID Safe
The COVID-19 situation is still volatile and so we can remain open safely, we ask people to play their part.
Please do not enter the building if you are feeling unwell, or have even the mildest symptoms.
- Face masks are required
Keep at least 1.5m ‘ socially distanced‘ from anyone else at all times – and make sure that only one person at a time is in the corridors
- Hand sanitise on entry to the building
- Use the QR code (using your phone), OR Sign in on the sheet at Reception (you may wish to bring your own pen)
- Move directly to the area you will be using
- All meeting rooms have hand sanitiser and disinfectant provided – use a clean wet wipe to wipe down tables and chairs before and after use. Discard wipe in covered rubbish bin immediately.
- Wash your hands in the way we know prevents infection if using bathrooms
- Finished? Please leave the building immediately, signing OUTon the sheet at reception
- Hand sanitise before leaving the building.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe – and open – and able to continue to support members of our community.