We are excited to be back at the Centre and look forward to welcoming you.
In addition to our regular activities, courses and support groups we are adding some exciting new programs to cater to a range of ages. In a jam-packed Term 2 we have some exciting new ‘Pop-up’ activities coming to MMH. Explore health and wellness with Eva from Reach for Wellness. While Marina McLean will take you on a deep immersive Kundalini yoga journey. For something fast paced, join Hayley to learn fun and high energy dance.
Learn a new skill such as making creative cards, coil baskets, or relief painting. Wazza from Wazza’s Kitchen School will teach you how to cook Italian pasta or yummy sourdough bread. Not forgetting the kids! We have a kids camera club where kids aged 8-12 can learn the tricks of the trade. While travel is on pause, visit South America in our short course.
To view our programs and activities, download our Term 2 program: Download
Connect, Learn & Contribute
Are you looking to be involved in your local community?
We are calling on individuals, community groups, volunteers and local businesses to fill in an Expression of Interest (EOI) to run a program/activity or a community service from our new facility at Mornington Community House.
Submit your Expression of Interest
We are COVID Safe
The COVID-19 situation is still volatile and so we can remain open safely, we ask people to play their part.
Please do not enter the building if you are feeling unwell, or have even the mildest symptoms.
Keep at least 1.5m ‘ socially distanced‘ from anyone else at all times – and make sure that only one person at a time is in the corridors
- Hand sanitise on entry to the building
- Use QR code if applying the 1 person per 2 sqm rule in each space
- If signing in manually, the Mount Martha House Community Centre Attendance Register template must be completed
- Move directly to the area you will be using
- All meeting rooms have hand sanitiser and disinfectant provided – use a clean wet wipe to wipe down tables and chairs before and after use. Discard wipe in covered rubbish bin immediately.
- Wash your hands in the way we know prevents infection if using bathrooms
- Finished? Sign out using the sign out sheet at reception and please leave the building immediately
- Hand sanitise before leaving the building
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe – and open – and able to continue to support members of our community