The COVID-19 situation is still volatile and so we can remain open safely, we ask people to play their part.
Please do not enter the building if you are feeling unwell, or have even the mildest symptoms.
- Keep at least 1.5m ‘ socially distanced’ from anyone else at all times – and make sure that only one person at a time is in the corridors
- Hand sanitise on entry to the building
- Use the QR code (using your phone) if applying the 1 person per 2sqm rule
- If you are signing in manually, the Mount Martha House Community Centre Attendance register template must be completed
- Move directly to the area you will be using
- All meeting rooms have hand sanitiser and disinfectant provided – use a fresh wet wipe to wipe down tables and chairs before and after use. Discard wipe in covered rubbish bin immediately.
- Wash your hands in the way we know prevents infection if using bathrooms
- Finished? Please leave the building immediately, signing OUT on the sheet at Reception
- Hand sanitise before leaving the building.
Thank you for helping to keep us all safe – and open – and able to continue to support members of our community.
Please call 5974 2297 with any queries – our Reception is open 9am to 4pm daily.